|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The OKAY button is blinking again.
Its ridiculously bright yellow light makes everyone in the room appear to be suffering from intermittent jaundice. Fortunately you're the only one in the room, because there's no room in here for anyone else. The OKAY button is also buzzing, with the patented Elevated Responsiveness Tone guaranteed to remain irritating no matter how often one is forced to hear it. Somehow the most annoying part, though, is that the blinking and the buzzing are slightly out of sync.
- Orevore Courier (Brian Rapp; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code 8).
- Beta-testing by Andrew Krywaniuk, Mark Wickham, Robb Sherwin, Drew Mochak and Greg D'Avis.
- IFID: 617FAF7D-F208-4F70-8D5D-1638737D522A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2007: 8th place of 27 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2007: Finalist for Best Individual Puzzle (the thermostat puzzle).
- Orevore Courier (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Orevore Courier - at IFDB.
- Orevore Courier - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Andreas Davour.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Jason Dyer.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Denis Klotz.
- Review (in Russian), (English translation) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Jacqueline A. Lott.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by Wendy Moon.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Wesley Osam.
- Review by Marnie Parker.
- Review by raydude.
- Review by Cathy Saxton.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Benjamin Sokal.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.