PAX East 2011 Speed-IF
The seventy-first Speed-IF, with no particular name, took place at PAX East 2011 in Boston on March 12th, 2011. The organizer was David Cornelson. Topics were chosen via a madlibs in the early afternoon. Authors had until 10:30pm to send their games to the organizer.
Topic List included:
- A character whose name starts with the letter 'M'
- Sending Jim and Kevin on a mission to locate something
- The Tomb of the Unknown Tool
- A 100 year old typewriter
- Braintree or Alewife
- One of the titles on the poster of made up titles (online version of the poster: http://nitku.net/if/namegenerator/generatorposter.html)
- Chicken fingers
- Bored Ladders ("Taleslinger"; Z-code).
- Brain of the Night Guest (Colin Sandel and Carolyn VanEseltine; Z-code).
- Delusions Again (Duncan Bowsman; Z-code).
- Digging Time! (Rob Wheeler; Z-code).
- Merk (Jesse McGrew and Kate Matthews; Z-code).
- The Right Tool (Christopher Huang; Z-code).
- A Scurvy of Wonders (Rob Dubbin, Courtney Stanton, and Darius Kazemi). Inform 7 source code; play in browser or download the ZBLORB here.
- A Shadow of Helpfulman (Clara Raubertas; Z-code).
- Vault of Hugo II: Electric Boogaloo ("Roody Yogurt"; Hugo).
- PAX East 20011 Speed-IF at IFDB.
- Download SpeedIF_PAX_East_2011.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. All the games entered in this speed-if.
- Download the games from the speedif directory (old link) at Textfyre.