Pale Blue Light
|Pale Blue Light|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
"Sophie actually enjoyed the festival every year. She enjoyed the lights, the songs, and the crispness of the air. It was only the crowds that made her uneasy and drove her into the solitude she had learned to appreciate."
"Pale Blue Light" features multiple protagonists, and switches tense and person more than once. It also uses three methods of interaction at different points: a traditional IF command line, keyword-driven play as in Andrew Plotkin's The Space Under the Window, and input which is directly inserted into the text.
- Pale Blue Light (Kazuki Mishima; 16-May-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110516 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- Release 2 / Serial number 110708 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- Testing by Katzy, Poster, Tiddy Ogg, and Matt Weiner.
- IFID: 6F43D86A-ECCE-11DE-9EE0-001D094ED464
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download PaleBlueLight.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. The story file.