|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
I accept the "Roman Cross icon" at the top of this page as an indication of the game's religious content, but must also note the irony in choosing that symbol for describing this particular game. "Pascal's Wager" (the game) is largely about Pascal's conceit in disregarding the possible existence of non-Christian gods.
Thanks to all who played!
- Pascal's Wager (Dave as "Doug Egan"; 02-Apr-2008; Z-code 5).
- Beta-testing by Sam Gordon, Katzy, Ryusui, Patrik, Eric Forgeot and Mike Tarbert.
- Spring Thing Version Release 1 / Serial number 080217 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-1-080217-96F6
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Spring Thing 2008: 1st place of 3 entries.
- Download Replay.zip from the IF Archive
The zipfile contains two files:
- about PW.txt - A short note from the author.
- Replay.z5 - The story file.