|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Perry, carrying nothing, in an imaginary front yard outside an imaginary house. There is a front door here.
- Very sparsely implemented explore-the-house game.
- Perry has two missions to perform, and after every turn, "Score: [score]" (if the score isn't 0) and "Mission: [mission number]" statements are displayed.
- The score displayed by the score command and status bar does not match the score displayed in these every-turn statements; the latter appears to be double the amount of the former.
- The game has no explicit ending. When Perry has completed his second mission, he will be in a location with no exits and the player will have little option except to quit.
Trivia and Comments
- Perry's name and imaginary setting is possibily inspired by the player character and setting of A Mind Forever Voyaging (publisher: Infocom).
- Perry's World (Jim Wilbur; 01-May-2007; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 070501 / Inform 7 build 4S08 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: C31D2B60-77EB-4426-860F-C98940B8A7AF
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Room count: 9.
- Download PerrysWorld.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
- Perry's World - rgif thread, begun May 16, 2007.