IF author, located in Chicago. Runs a business (Illuminated Lantern) that sells a commercial product, 1893: A World's Fair Mystery, which functions as both a game and an instructional tutorial/tour of the 1893 World's Fair, held in Chicago. Recognized as an expert in the Fair, he has given presentations to historical societies and sells copies of ``1893`` through non-traditional means (for software), including museums and historical groups. Peter Nepstad's also runs the Illuminated Lantern Blog.
- 1893: A World's Fair Mystery (2002; TADS 2). Commercial. Winner of Best Setting at XYZZY Awards 2002. Also, finalist for Best Game.
- The Journey of the King (26-Nov-2006; TADS 2).
- The Ebb and Flow of the Tide (16-Dec-2006; TADS 2).
- Ecdysis (19-Jun-2007; TADS 2). HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007 entry.
- Slap That Fish (30-Sep-2007; TADS 2). IF Comp 2007: 19th place. XYZZY Awards 2007: Finalist for Best NPCs, Best Individual Puzzle (beating the shark), and Best Use of Medium.
- Fingertips: Mysterious Whispers (26-Mar-2012; Glulx). Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album.
Review and Article Credits
- Article about HP Lovecraft: The Commonplace Book Project 2007 - SPAG #50, December 3, 2007.
- IF Comp reviews: 2000 and 2008.
- Peter Nepstad (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- 1893's homepage.
- The Illuminated Lantern Blog.
- New York Times review of 1893.