A story concept that revolves around an imaginary town with numerous mainstay characters, which different authors attempt to depict by creating their own individual games in addition to the previous ones, thus creating a virtual "book" made of independent yet coherent chapters.
The concept was started by members of the Adventure Game Studio community, and had been initiated by Ben Croshaw's graphical adventure Lunchtime of the Damned (2001). Though Reality-On-The-Norm (RON) begun as a graphical game concept, it has spawned several fan fiction stories and text adventure games as well.
Interactive fiction works in the series
- RON: Your Bum is Talking (Dogspeed; 12-Dec-2001; CNCS).
- Scoop Da Poop (Nico; 12-Dec-2001; CNCS).
- The Punk Allen Trilogy
- Strange Days (Kunafits; 06-Jan-2002; CNCS).
- RON: Intergalactic Life (Tobias Schmitt; 11-Mar-2002; CNCS).
- Toxically Earth (Tobias Schmitt; 16-Apr-2002; ADRIFT).