|Authoring system||TADS 2|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Unbelievable. This could very well be it. The big score.
Every scavenger dreams of that one discovery that will grant riches beyond the dreams of avarice. Every scavenger envisions walking into the hidden chamber of some pre-war military compound or corporate R&D facility and finding the forgotten secrets of humanity's genius. Of course, you can count the number of times it's happened on one hand. While everyone in your line of work wishes for it, no one really expects it to happen. That included you.
Until you found the scrap of paper, that is.
- Scavenger (Quintin Stone; 29-Sep-2003; TADS 2).
- Beta-testing by Greg Pallis, Stark Springs, Ricardo Signes, Frank Otto, Daphne Brinkerhoff, Mike Sousa, Jessica Knoch, Peter Berman, and Guilherme Holt De Sousa.
- Version 1.0
- Build Date: Sep 26 2003
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2003: 3rd place of 30 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2003: Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Individual NPC (Iona).
- Download scavenger.gam ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - The story file.
- Scavenger (Quintin Stone; 03-May-2005; TADS 2).