Shelter from the Storm
|Shelter from the Storm|
|Authoring system||TADS 3|
How It Begins
It is October 1940. The protagonist is a newly-commissioned army officer on his way to his first posting on Salisbury Plain (in southern England), when his car breaks down. It is starting to rain and the weather looks like it's about to get worse, so his first job is to find shelter from the storm. But finding it leads to far more than he bargained for, in a house where hardly anything is what it's meant to appear.
- The player can choose to play the game in first, second, or third person, and either present or past tense; this can also be changed mid-game.
- Shelter from the Storm (Eric Eve; 31-May-2009; TADS 3).
The zipfile contains a single file:
- storm.t3 - the story file.
- TADS 3 authoring system by Michael J. Roberts.
- Beta testing by: Jim Aikin, Radical Al, Parham Doustdar, Keaton Graves, Jonathan Li, Reiko, Michael Neal Tenuis, and Jack Welch.
- Shelter from the Storm - at IFDB.
- Shelter from the Storm - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by David Monath - for SPAG.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review (archived) by Emily Short - at Play This Thing!