|Authoring system||Frolg 1.1|
A card game. The author has originally programmed it on a TI-92 calculator, but has since ported it to other systems. Another reason this was written was to test Frolg to ensure it is working correctly.
(Note: The title should be displayed in all uppercase, and the "R" key should restart the game and randomize the cards. Some interpreters are buggy and fail at this.)
The deck consists of four of each number 0 to 9 (suits are irrelevant).
The board consists of four tableaus, one free pile, and one foundation.
At the beginning of the game, the cards are mixed and dealt ten to each tableau, all face-up.
On your turn you can do:
- Move the exposed card from one tableau to another. The moved card must be one higher or one lower than the exposed card on the destination (no wrapping). Moving into an empty tableau is prohibited.
- Move the exposed card from any tableau to the free pile, regardless of sequence. The free pile may hold a maximum of four cards.
- Move the exposed card of any tableau or free pile to the foundation. The first card in the foundation can be any card; after that it goes ascending and wraps from 9 to 0.
(Note: Card from the free pile only goes to the foundation, not to the tableau.)
- Each card on foundation = 1 point
- Each cleared tableau = 2 point
- If you complete the game = 2 point
Therefore the maximum score is 50.