Sparky and Boots
|Sparky and Boots|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing. You have entered a playroom through a cold, gray door to the north; an open doorway leads east. You can see two toys (a hamburger toy and a plastic ball) and two animals (Sparky and Boots) here. Sparky is a golden retriever puppy. Boots is a tabby kitten with white paws. Both animals appear to be somewhat wary of you.
- Sparky and Boots (James Bernsen; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Beta tester: Denise Bernsen.
- Release 1 / Serial number 000324 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-000324-1446
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Room count: 2.
- 2000 IF Art Show entry in the Portrait division.
- Download sprkboot.z5 from the IF Archive. The story file.