Write a game in which Hank Buzzcrack, Mother Theresa, and/or, T.S. Eliot are involved in a plot to steal any or all of thousands of litres of tea, the golden banana of discord, or a suspended mask. The player may make use at some point of an automatic chicken plucker, vibrating corn cob, automated corkscrew, or robot monkey. Bonus points for including Grant Stern, Gustav Schmidt, or an exploding baby. Ending time is 2100 MUDtime. Go!
- Discord (Sean Barrett; Z-code). File: DISCORD.Z5.
- Generic Title (Bowen Greenwood; Z-code). File: speedif.z5.
- Hank Buzzcrack Has A Job To Do, God Damn It (Duncan Cross; Z-code). File: MINUSONE.Z5.
- Literacy (David Glasser; Z-code). File: dgspeed.z5.
- Screw the Boston Tea Party (Iain Merrick; TADS 2). File: screw.gam.
- WOODEN CAT vs. ROBOT MONKEY (Sam Thursfield; Z-code). File: golsux.z5.