You have decided to take a mail-order course (in vacuum repair, basketweaving, chicken plucking, or monkey butlering) to improve your lot in life. But can you get your homework done and still attend a shooting of the Antiques Roadshow and/or When Bankers Attack, in which you are to be a featured player? Bonus points for including the colors scarlet, rose, paisley, or pastrami. Extra double bonus points for including a cardboard cut-out of Graham Nelson. You have two hours, starting at 9:30 MUDtime. Go!
- Assignment (Matthew A. Murray; Z-code). File: Assign-1.z5.
- Basket of Destiny (John Cater; Z-code). File: destiny.z5.
- Danger School (Dan Shiovitz; TADS 2). File: mg.gam.
- The Five Tutors (Peter Berman; TADS 2). File: mcp_15.gam.
- Help! My Vacuum Cleaner Is Broken! (Admiral Jota; Z-code). File: Broken.z5.
- Ralph (Doug Jones; TADS 2). File: ralph.gam.
- The Relentless Adventures of Captain Speedo Episode 14 - Victim of the Vacuum! (Gilles Duchesne; Hugo). File: lc.hex.
- The Unfortunate Training of Frank Lee, Monkey Butler to Be (Josh Giesbrecht; Z-code). File: butler.z5.
- Weaving a Basket (or Something) (Kevin Y.; TADS 2). File: SpeedIF_weave.gam.