Write a game whose intro text includes a haiku summarizing a well-known IF game, but which could equally apply to the game that follows. (Try to avoid major spoilers). Extra points for including apricots, a frontier psychiatrist, Great Zimbabwe, victimless crime, the couched Brazilian jaguar, or a word that you made up by combining two other words. Sign below when done. GO!
- 21 Points (Peter Berman; TADS 2). File: mcp_s20.gam.
- Great Zimbabwe (Søren J. Løvborg; TADS 3). File: speedif20_1.t3.
- Llangollen Rock City (Sam Thursfield; Z-code). File: lrc.z5.
- Oh Miranda! (Chrysoula Tzavelas; TADS 3). File: speedif20.t3.
- Sell-Out (Jake Wildstrom; Z-code). File: sellout.z5.