Write a comedy in the form of a medieval morality play. The protagonist is attempting to transport something from one location to another, and his or her efforts are stymied by one or several of the following: Sloth, Pride, Avarice, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Discretion, Death, and the Devil. They don't necessarily have to appear in person. Bonus points for using any of the following: pez, a green yo-yo, a lawn ornament, an iguana, corn, a herd of buffalo, a robot duck.
- untitled (Mark Musante; TADS 2). File: sif3.gam.
- Three Steps to the Left (Lucian Smith; Z-code). File: 3STEPS.z5.
- A Boy and his Goat (Ola Sverre Bauge; Z-code). File: goat.z5.
- The Devil Made Me Do It (David Cornelson; Z-code). File: devdoit.z5.
- Pryde And The Pink Flamingo (Christopher Huang; Z-code). File: pryde.z5.
- Download SpeedIF03.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - All the entries for Speed-IF 3 games in one zipfile.