You have two hours to write a game whose title features one or more of the words 'pi', 'theta', 'aleph' and 'parallax'. It must include clunky expository dialogue and make reference to Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (the latter possibly in connection with mamster). The cast of heroes and villains should feature at least one of Alvin the Chipmunk, Jarb the Inventor, Asterix, and June, the stinky lady from down the hall. Locations may include the moon, a giant gas pipe or the interior of a computer, and the plot should invlove either cell division or a weather-related disaster. Bonus points for references to tetherball, froot loops, the Jewish Bankers' Conspiracy, hypercubes, eating paste and/or play-doh, china hutches or Snorks. Bonus prize for anyone who includes graphics or artistic justification for not doing so. Deadline is 21:15 mudtime. Go!
- The Grade 3 Parallax (Christopher Shelton; Z-code). File: ptap.z5.
- A Parallax Dream (Andrew MacKinnon; Z-code). File: parallaxdream.z5.
- The Parallax Moon Bar Conspiracy (Adam Biltcliffe; Z-code). File: moonbar.z5.
- Peter Theta Fixes the Holodeck (Duncan Cross; Z-code). File: pt.z5.
- Pick Up the IF-Archive and Pi (Jacob Wildstrom; Z-code). File: PUTIAP.z5.
- The Relentless Adventures of Captain Speedo Episode 112 - Alert on Aleph V! (Gilles Duchesne; Hugo). File: Speedo112.hex.
- Squeaky on the Moon (David Welbourn; Z-code). File: squeaky.z5.
- The Theta Point (A. O. Muñiz; Z-code). File: thpoint.z5.