Spring Thing 2015
- no entry fee
- numerical rankings of games replaced by nominations for two "ribbons", Audience Choice and Alumni's Choice
- the "Back Garden", a non-competitive section
- no cash prizes, with non-cash prizes going into a general pool for all entrants in the main section
- November 3, 2014: Spring Thing 2015 was announced.
- March 1, 2015: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- April 1, 2015: Final games due.
Nine games were released on April 4, 2015: six in the Main Festival, and three in the Back Garden.
Recipient of the Audience Choice Ribbon and the Alumni's Choice Ribbon:
Other entries (in alphabetical order):
- Doggerland (Alan DeNiro; Twine).
- Mere Anarchy (Bruno Dias; Undum).
- Ruiness (Porpentine Charity Heartscape; Twine).
- Sunrise (Lucky Sun Scribes; Ren'Py).
- A Trial (B Minus Seven; Twine).
- Aspel (Emily Short; Seltani).
- Dirk (Andrew Schultz; Z-code).
- Missing Since ’77 (Andrew Watt; Twine).
- Spring Thing Festival of Interactive Fiction - The official Spring Thing 2015 site.
- IF forum threads:
- Announce: the 2015 Spring Thing Festival! - November 3, 2014.
- Reviews at IFDB.
- Reviews by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Reviews by Matthew Carey, Joey Jones, and Sean M. Shore in SPAG #62.
- Reviews by Joseph Geipel.
- Review by Healy of Aspel (Emily Short; Seltani).
- "MacDougal and Me at the Spring Thing Fair" by Christopher Huang in SPAG #62.
- Reviews by Emily Short.
- Short Game podcast covering the games.