The first IF game written in Swedish. First public release of the mainframe version was in 1978. A commercial version for MS-DOS was released in 1986, with the slightly altered title "Stugan".
|Author(s)||Viggo Eriksson, Kimmo Eriksson, and Olle E Johansson|
|Authoring system||DEC Basic, Better Basic and Inform 6|
|Platform(s)||MS-DOS and Z-code 5|
|Language(s)||Swedish and English|
|License(s)||All versions are now free to play and distribute unaltered without charge|
|Sound/Music||PC Speaker music and sound effects in MS-DOS commercial version|
How It Begins
MS-DOS commercial version
- Stugan (publisher: Scandinavian PC Systems aka SPCS; 1986; Better Basic for MS-DOS; Swedish).
- Stuga (porters: Johan Berntsson and Fredrik Ramsberg; 2007; Z-code; Swedish).
- Release 3 / Serial number 090712 / Compiled with Inform v6.31
- IFID: 22B561FF-9A7D-426F-8ABC-4D056C28F741
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download Stuga.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
- Source code: Download Stuga_Src.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
English translation Release 1
- Cottage (translator: Johan Ottosson; 2009; Z-code 5; English).