|Author(s)||Fredrik Ramsberg and Johan Berntsson|
|Release date(s)||1988, 2007|
|Authoring system||Commodore Basic, Inform 6|
|Platform(s)||Commodore 64, Z-code 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Trivia and Comments
- "Att Scoddams" is a spoonerism of "Scott Adams".
Commodore 64 version
- Sunburst Contamination (Fredrik Ramsberg and Johan Berntsson, together as "Att Scoddams"; 1988; Commodore 64).
Note: The game was written 1988 as a parody of the simple Basic games of the early eighties in general, and Scott Adams games in particular. As an in-game joke, the copyright notice credits the game to Att Scoddams, 1982.
- Sunburst Contamination (porter: Johan Berntsson; 09-Mar-2007; Z-code 6). Ported using Bas2inf.
- Announce: Old-school SF adventure game Sunburst Contamination - rgif thread, begun March 9, 2007.
- SPAG issue #51 - Has a review of Sunburst Contamination at the very bottom of the page.