The Blair Bee Project
|The Blair Bee Project|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Black and orange. You are obsessed and haunted by these colors. Here's why:
You might be anyone, carrying a map and wearing your rucksack. At the north edge of the woods, an old man warns you and your two traveling companions, Frank and Alice, about a small flying terror that lurks in these trees and kills at random.
You blink. The old man is gone. Frank and Alice head south into the woods.
- The game is a parody/homage of the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Linear geography, tied to the plot. That is, the plot advances as you travel. All room connections are one-way; there's no backtracking.
- There's both a winning and a losing ending.
- The Blair Bee Project (Adam Biltcliffe; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 001024 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-001024-FC0E
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 14 entry.
- Download SpeedIF14.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. All the games entered in Speed-IF 14.
- The story file is bbp.z5.