The Citizen of the Year: The Game
|The Citizen of the Year: The Game|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, standing on your front lawn. On your lawn you see an assortment of worthless crap, including a foam shark head, a pile of rifles, a trashcan containing dead parrots, and a letter.
Your do-gooder neighbour Balser, who you hate very very much, stops by briefly (on his way to help out at the soup kitchen) to tell you that he's been nominated for The Citizen of the Year award yet again. You want to win that award instead.
CAUTION: This game contains some rude words, a bit of gore, scatalogical content, and other potentially unpleasant themes.
- Multiple endings.
Trivia and Comments
- This game is the official game of the 2004 brickfilm The Citizen of the Year by Watson Films. A brickfilm is a stop-motion animation film made with LEGO brand building blocks. The brickfilm can be downloaded from http://www.brickfilms.com/films/1264. It is not necessary to view the film in order to enjoy or play the text adventure.
- The Citizen of the Year: The Game (KG; 08-Sep-2006; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060908 / Inform 7 build 3V01 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 51C69BA6-7143-4156-BD25-90797626E03F
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Room count: 15.
- Download TCOTY.zblorb from the IF Archive - the story file.