The Courier Who Missed Me
|The Courier Who Missed Me|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a dashing, young secret agent, carrying a sleeping drug. You tracked the secret plans to a pair of hand-eeze gloves in a ladies' clothing shop, but someone picked them up before you got there. You now know that the Courier has them, and that she'll be delivering them today; you've tracked her contact, the Roman, to a phone booth in a side street off West Avenue. Your mission is to prevent the Courier from meeting him.
You are standing in West Avenue, a busy street where eighteen-wheelers rumble by. That's not important to you, though; you're more interested in the side street where the Courier is to meet her contact.
- Two winning endings.
- The Courier Who Missed Me (Christopher Huang; 1999; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 991122 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-991122-2DCF
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 5 entry.
- Download SpeedIF05.zip from the IF Archive. All the games entered in Speed-IF 5.
- The story file for this game is COURIER.Z5.