A Comedy of Error Messages
(Redirected from The Elfen Maiden)
|A Comedy of Error Messages|
|Author(s)||Adam Le Doux|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Trivia and Comments
- The game changed its title with its updated IF Competition release on 25-Oct-2011.
- The Elfen Maiden (Adam Le Doux; 01-Oct-2011; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 110923 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 001E7C0E-6A2C-4447-ADE5-3A6D675E8686
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2011: 10th place of 38 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2011: Finalist, Best Individual PC (Morgoth, Lord of Darkness).
- Download elfenMaiden.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive.
- Play it online.
- A Comedy of Error Messages (Adam Le Doux; 25-Oct-2011; Z-code).
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review (in German) by Martin Barth.
- Review by Mr Creosote.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by J.
- Review by Joey Jones.
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- XYZZY Review for "Best Individual PC" by Marius Müller.
- Review by Ron Newcomb.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review by Matt Wigdahl.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.