|Authoring system||ADRIFT 3.9|
How It Begins
You wake up into the night and hear a terrible sound of a telephone ring. "I have no time for explaining the reasons, but you must trust me," a male voice tells you. "You're in a great danger, so you'd better get your stuff and get out. If you don't do that quickly enough you will be dead. They're coming for you. Go now!"
- The game begins with a stringent, instant-death timed puzzle.
- The "about" command takes a turn to execute, so you can lose the game by typing "about" several times.
- Sparse implementation of nouns and verbs.
- There is at least one maze.
- The Fugitive (Renata Burianova; 14-Jun-2001; ADRIFT 3.9).
- The Fugitive (Renata Burianova; 12-Apr-2003; ADRIFT).