The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M
|The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You fall (or rise) through stormclouds, hearing dialog that implies that you are a dying doctor of questionable morality. When your vision clears, you find yourself in a windy, rocky landscape with the clouds above, with a wobbly and enigmatic signpost as your only obvious guidance.
Release 5 (Competition release)
- The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M (Michael Hilborn as "Edmund Wells"; 01-Oct-2011; Glulx).
- Release 5 / Serial number 110930 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 25EA7AC7-95F6-497E-B0CD-65014E7EB69A
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2011: 6th place of 38 entries. Also tied for 3rd place for Miss Congeniality. Won the Golden Banana of Discord.
- XYZZY Awards 2011: Winner, Best Individual Puzzle (the Hat Mystery, also in Playing Games, Cold Iron and Last Day of Summer). Finalist, Best Story.
- Download DoctorM.gblorb from the IF Archive.
- Play it online.
- The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M - at IFDB.
- The Life (and Deaths) of Doctor M - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).