The Ludicorp Mystery
|The Ludicorp Mystery|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, standing outside the Ludicorp office building. In your nearby car is a gun. It's nearly Christmas 2003, and Ludicorp hasn't released GNE yet. You want to find out what's going on.
Trivia and Comments
- Ludicorp is a real company. The GNE mentioned at the beginning is Game Neverending, but that's not made explicit in this game.
- The location of the game is in Canada, according to the view from second floor windows of the game. The real Ludicorp office is in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The Ludicorp Mystery (Cal 'Bees' Henderson; Jun-2006; Z-code).
- Review - "Cyberthunk" by Geoff Gander for IF-Review.
- Lacunae - an article by Stephen Bond that reviews the IF-Review of The Ludicorp Mystery as much as it reviews the game itself.