The Mage Wars: Statue
|The Mage Wars: Statue|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
INTRODUCTION (circa 9243): You love this moment. You are Marcus Philbrook, holding your two children—six-year old daughter Kylina and four-year-old son Mathen—in their bedroom just before you put them to bed. Of course, when you do so, they immediately clamor for a bedtime story.
[The game then tells you that at the ">>" prompt, you have the choice of either standard ask-tell conversation, or a menu-based conversation which you may initiate with the "MENUSPEAK" command (or "MS" or "MSPK").]
IntroComp 2003 version
- The Mage Wars: Statue (Jim Fisher; 2003; Z-code 8).
- Release 100 / Serial number 030321 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-100-030321-B0FF
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IntroComp 2003: Winner of 6 entries.
- Download introcomp03.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. Contains all the entries for IntroComp 2003.