The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie!
|The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie!|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
How It Begins
You are Clueless Bob Newbie, author of the world's worst text adventures, but you think they're the best. Recently, you learned that a time capsule containing the 100 greatest text adventures of all time will be buried for thousands of years. The authors of those games will become heroes, gods even—and none of your games will be included! How insulting!
That's why you are standing outside the Adventure Corps building and carrying a "Masterpieces of CBN" CD which contains your 321 "best" games. You plan to break into the building and put your CD into the container yourself.
- The "CD" is not represented as a game object in the inventory, but the player must act as if the CD is there.
- Some puzzles are optional, but you need to solve every puzzle to get the high score of 45 points.
- The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie! (David Whyld; 2003; ADRIFT 4).
- Last updated: 12 Oct 2003 (from "info" command).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- Room count: 11 (not counting "The Story So Far").
- ADRIFT 3rd One Hour Comp 2003: 7th place of 13 entries.
- Download CBN1.taf from the IF Archive
- Or download cbn1.taf from Shadow Vault.
- Download cbn.zip from Delron.
- The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie! - Homepage at Shadow Vault.
- The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie! (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- TUID wanted. (Please replace this line with a ifdb game template.)
- Walkthrough - at Shadow Vault.
|Clueless Bob Newbie series by David Whyld|
|The Worst Game In The World... Ever!!! (2003)|
The Revenge Of Clueless Bob Newbie! (2003)