This article is about the Z-code game by Graham Nelson. For the AGT game by David R. Grigg, see The Tempest (by Grigg).
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- The game is based heavily on William Shakespeare's play, The Tempest, and uses verse in iambic pentameter as much as possible.
Trivia and Comments
- In Competition '99 (Lucian Smith; 1999; Z-code 5), one of the humorous fictional entries for IF Comp 2006 was The Meteor, the Stone, and the Space Car that Folds Up Into a Briefcase: an Interactive Reprisal For Tempest's Low Score (Graham Nelson; Z-code 5).
- The Tempest (Graham Nelson; 1997; Z-code 5).
- The Tempest (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Tempest - at IFDB.
- The Tempest - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).