|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing. You have just escorted an elderly woman named Gladys back to her room in the nursing home. She invites you to stay for a chat.
- Conversation. Most of the gameplay involves asking Gladys about various topics.
- At the game's end, the player character will be declared to be Gladys's friend, acquaintance, or enemy.
- The Visitor (Peter Polkinghorne; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 000321 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/8
- IFID: ZCODE-1-000321-BBCC
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- 2000 IF Art Show entry in the Portrait division.
- Download visitor.z5 from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Download visitor.z5 from the IF Archive. Another copy of the story file.
- Download visitor.txt from the IF Archive. Note from the author.