The penultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF
The seventy-fifth Speed-IF was announced on December 2, 2011 and ran until the end of 2011. The organizer was Marius Müller a.k.a. Taleslinger. All games playable on Floyd were played by ClubFloyd on New Year's Day, Jan 1, 2012 at noon Eastern in the Toyshop on ifMud.
1) Write whatever game you like, in any system you like, starting now. Games should be submitted by December 31st.
2) If you want to take the classical Speed IF route, take two hours, or however much you like, and use one/all/none of the items mentioned on this list:
- your mum's shoes
- a tanning bed
- a copy of Doom III
- the color chatreuse
- Tiny Tim (preferably as a foe)
- the smell of your evil twin
- an e-peen hammer (whatever that may be)
- A shirt which says "I killed my father and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"
Any approach that lies between the two is also okay.
If you're thinking "So am I allowed to..." the answer is yes.
Games should be submitted to marius.ts.muellerSPAM@gmail.com by 23:59 GMT+1, Dec. 30th 2011.
Games were considered released on 31-Dec-2011:
- Being the Ending of the Beginning (Chris Conley; Z-code).
- Birth of Mind (Justin de Vesine; Z-code).
- Danse Nocturne (Joey Jones as "Eggerich von Eggermond"; Glulx).
- Dash Slapney, Patrol Leader (Andrew Schultz as Andrew; Z-code).
- The Day I saved Elvis (Marius Müller as "Taleslinger"; Z-code 5).
- Mammoth Vacuum Button of Death (Daniel Airey; ADRIFT 4).
- Party Arty, Man of La Munchies (Jonathan Blask as "Roody Yogurt"; Hugo).
- Post-Christmas Letdown (E. Joyce; Z-code).
- Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods (Admiral Jota (unsigned); Z-code 5).
- The Silence of the Gods (Adele Riquefort; Z-code).
- Stupid Creek. Stupid Christmas. (Troy Jones III; Z-code).
- Three More Visitors (Paul Stanley; Z-code).
- The penultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF. Announcement thread on intfiction.org.
- Download SpeedIF_Penultimate.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive. All twelve games entered.
Previous: Thanksgiving Speed-IF