(Redirected from Tiberius Thingamus)
He is also Tiberius Thingamus, who is also Thingamus on the ADRIFT Forum, and publishes as Thingameister.
- the virtual human (27-Jul-2008; ADRIFT 4).
- Asteroid Aftermath (27-Sep-2008; ADRIFT 4). The Odd Competition: 9th place (tie).
- Gorxungula's Curse (27-Sep-2008; ADRIFT 4). The Odd Competition: 7th place.
- Dish Duty (31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009: 9th place.
- Dung Beetles Are Aliens! (31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009: 2nd place.
- To End All Wars (31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009: 6th place.
- Newton (as "Tiberius Thingamus"; 13-May-2009; ADRIFT 4).
- Ye Intro for Yon Astounding Castle! of Some Sort (as "Tiberius Thingamus"; 31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009.
- Top Hat (24-Sep-2009; ADRIFT 4).
- The Ascot (01-Oct-2009; ADRIFT 4). IF Comp 2009: 15th place. XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist for Best Individual Puzzle (defeating the Eagle Beast).
- Yon Astounding Castle! of some sort (full version) (as "Tiberius Thingamus"; 01-Oct-2009; ADRIFT 4). IF Comp 2009: 11th place.
- Attack of the Mutaydid Meat Monsters (15-Dec-2009; ADRIFT). The Even Competition: winner.
- JINXTRON (19-Mar-2010; ADRIFT). March Writing Spiel.
- Mango (with Aaron Reed and Alexei Othenin-Girard; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Albert is Lost!: An Adventure in Real Life (as "Tiberius Thingamus"; 17-Apr-2010; ADRIFT). March Writing Spiel.
- Pirate's Plunder! (as "Tiberius Thingamus"; 02-Aug-2010; ADRIFT). InsideADRIFT Summer Competition 2010: 3rd place.
- I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment (31-Oct-2010; ADRIFT 4). Ectocomp 2010: 4th place.
- Delusions Again (12-Mar-2011; Z-code). PAX East 2011 Speed-IF.
- Whitterscap's Key (24-Apr-2011; ADRIFT 4). The Challenge: 3rd place.
- The Crooked Estate (17-Jun-2011; ADRIFT 4). @party competition 2011.
- Attack of Doc Lobster's Mutant Menagerie of Horror (31-Oct-2011; ADRIFT 4). Ectocomp 2011: 2nd place.
- Irvine Quik & the Search for the Fish of Traglea (30-Sep-2012; ADRIFT 4). IF Comp 2012: 18th place.
- Halloween Scarecrow II: Interview with a Scarecrow (2-Nov-2014; Twine).
Review and Article Credits
- Reviews of Ectocomp 2008.
- Reviews of Spring ting (sic).
- Review of El Ascensor.
- Review of Unscientific Fiction - in SPAG.
- Review of Love Is as Powerful as Death, Jealousy Is as Cruel as the Grave - in SPAG.
- Bad Grenade Launcher: Seven Easy Steps to Writing Bad Item Descriptions (as "Chuck Schlaedlingsbekämpfungsmittel") - SPAG #55, July 15, 2009.
- A 'DRIFTer's First IFComp - SPAG #56, November 16, 2009.
- PAX East 2010: The Storytelling in IF Panel - SPAG #58, May 29, 2010.
- 24 reviews at IFDB.
- Won ADRIFT Review Competition 2011 for his review of Where is Richard?
- 38 reviews at the ADRIFT site.
- Current editor of the InsideADRIFT newsletter, beginning with issue #39 in October 2009.
- Was an official judge for the Spring ting.
- Organizer for Ectocomp 2009, Ectocomp 2011, and Ectocomp 2012.
- Ghost Town (by Cowboy) (Cowboy; 22-Apr-2009; ADRIFT 4).
- The Believable Adventures of an Invisible Man (Hannes Schueller; 31-Jan-2010; Z-code 8).
- Concept Review: Hoosegow (Ben Collins-Sussman and Jack Welch; 01-Feb-2010; Z-code).
- Wes Garden's Halting Nightmare (01-Jun-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Sand-dancer (Aaron Reed and Alexei Othenin-Girard; 16-Aug-2010; Z-code).
- Brain Dead Weekend (Eric Anderson; 29-Aug-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; 01-Oct-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- Winner of "Biggest Contribution to ADRIFT (Outside Writing)" at InsideADRIFT Awards 2009.
- Special thanks in the credits of In Memory (Jacqueline A. Lott; 07-May-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- Special thanks in the credits of Back Home (James Webb; 09-Oct-2011; ADRIFT 4).