Time is a game feature:
- Time is either measured in turns (game time), or in seconds (real time).
- Real-Time games proceed without waiting for user input.
- A timed puzzle is a type of puzzle that must be solved in a limited number of turns or seconds.
Time might also refer to a game:
- Time (Wotan-Anubis; 2003; ADRIFT). AIF.
- T.I.M.E. (Christopher Coonce-Ewing; 2004; TADS 2).
- Time Adventure (Mel S; 2000; ADRIFT).
- Time: All Things Come to an End (Andy Phillips; 1996; Z-code).
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.