|Author(s)||Michael C. Martin|
|Authoring system||Inform 6/7|
How It Begins
You are Janet, a new recruit in a conspiratorial group called the Weishaupt Foundation. A lecture is wrapping up, and you're about to be summoned on another mission for your secret masters.
You are told that the active agent is Hal, and that the status of all three agents (Hal, Janet and Benj) is OK. You are Hal, a minion-in-training of a secret society. You are midway through ransacking the lab of a gang of mad alchemists, but have still to locate some important documents. Your fellow trainees Janet and Benj are nearby, and you are carrying a pager.
- Multiple viewpoint PCs, which change by chapter.
- IntroComp version: after each chapter, a game over-like screen allows the player to continue or restart to the beginning of the chapter to attempt a better ending.
- Full version: a fair number of multiple solutions, which modify the plot to some extent.
- Full version: instead of a traditional score, the game awards a percentile score on three axes - Effectiveness, Subtlety and Canonicality - at the game's end.
- Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue (Michael C. Martin; 2005; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 050718 / Inform v6.30 Library 6/11 S
- IFID: ZCODE-1-050718-7EAF
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IntroComp 2005: First runner-up from 7 entries.
- Download introcomp05.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - all IntroComp 2005 entries
- Weishaupt Scholars (Michael C. Martin; 2007; Blorbed Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 070815 / Inform 7 build 4U65
- Release 2 / Serial number 071107 / Inform 7 build 4U65
- IFID: 1948A12C-B94D-4451-B9A8-C08FB7E3E331
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download wscholars.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - story file
- Weishaupt Scholars - at Baf's Guide.
- Weishaupt Scholars - at IFDB.
- Weishaupt Scholars - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Weishaupt Scholars: Prologue - at IF Ratings.
- Review (Introcomp) - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review (Release 1) - by Sam Kabo Ashwell.