When in Rome 2: Far from Home
|When in Rome 2: Far from Home|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
(This game continues the story begun with When in Rome 1: Accounting for Taste.)
You are a man who has been working for the Office of Alien Protocol in New York City for several weeks. You are standing outside your office, wearing normal clothing (shirt, slacks, and shoes), and carrying a ballpoint pen and a slide rule. It's 10:13 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13, 1954. The hallway's lone feature is a potted plant.
By contrast, the inside of your office is crammed with objects: a closed X1 Probe kit by the window, a desk bearing a sampler platter of objects and your autographed picture of Joe DiMaggio, a closed file drawer, and an alien creature wearing a collar standing in front of the chair. Your task is to deal with your Visitor. Somehow.
- The Visitor can have a wide variety of attributes and behaviors which may require different strategies during different play sessions.
- When in Rome 2: Far from Home (Emily Short; 30-Apr-2006; Z-code).
- Version info: Release 1 / Serial number 060503 / Inform 7 build 3K27 (I6/v6.30 lib 6/10N)
- IFID: 39b69468-79e1-4df7-b342-f846ef7315b0
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Story file: When in Rome 2 Far from Home.zblorb
- When in Rome 2 Homepage - contains links to the story file, the source text, and the cover art.
- Previous homepage: .
- When in Rome 2: Far from Home - at IFDB.
|When in Rome series by Emily Short|
|When in Rome 1: Accounting for Taste (2006)|
When in Rome 2: Far from Home (2006)