It's very likely that Zag is based in some way to Zig (the Z-Machine in Glulx), which Jon released in 2002.
- Because Zag is written in Java, it can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X machines.
- Supports Glulx 3.1.2
- Can run large multimedia Glulx games.
- other features To Be Determined
- 28-Jul-2003 - Zag ?.?? released (version number to be determined)
- 08-Jan-2004 - Zag 1.02 released.
- 15-Jun-2004 - Zag 1.05 released.
- 18-Mar-2005 - Zag 1.06 released.
- 1-Jun-2012 - Zag 1.07 released (first David Turner release).