50 Shades of Jilting
Revision as of 17:02, 24 June 2016 by Dswxyz (+ cover art)
|50 Shades of Jilting|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
- This is a one-move game, similar in style to Aisle.
- Several commands that are normally out-of-world commands act as in-world commands. As a consequence, it isn't possible to save the game with "save", nor quit the game with "quit" (although "q" works).
- 50 Shades of Jilting (Rowan Lipkovits as "Lankly Lockers"; 13-May-2014; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 140513 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 7BF69A41-13C1-4CE4-A633-B994FD91004C
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- ShuffleComp 2014: entry.
- 50 Shades of Jilting.z8. Story file.
- Play it online.