|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
There's just one room. How hard can it be? Just unlock the door. Oh. There's 69,105 keys.
The game parses the command line to figure out which among the 69,105 keys the player is referring to, instead of implementing 69,105 objects in the game.
- 69,105 Keys (David Welbourn; 02-Mar-2009; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 090302 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/11
- Beta-testers: Jeremy Freese, Bonnie Montgomery, Sarah Morayati, and Marius Müller.
- IFID: ZCODE-1-090302-6ED8
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Download 69105Keys.zblorb from the IF Archive
- Or download either 69105Keys.zblorb or 69105keys.z5 from the author's site. The .zblorb is the same as the .z5 file, except bundled with cover art and iFiction record.
- 69,105 Keys (archived) - at Baf's Guide
- 69,105 Keys - at IFDB.
- 69,105 Keys - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- New game: "69,105 Keys" - announcement thread at rgif, begun March 2, 2009.