A Flustered Duck
|A Flustered Duck|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Mabel the duck swallows the diamond ring that Elliott the Pig-Boy (that would be you...) is planning to give to his lady friend, Suzette. Mabel then flies away. The goal of the game is to get your diamond ring back -- and without killing the duck, because Granny Grabby will be very unhappy with you if you kill the duck.
The game has a complete set of built-in hints, including a three-level walkthrough. Among the incongruous perplexities (or perplexing incongruities) you'll encounter are a talkative troll, a vicious poodle, a surfboard, a jigsaw puzzle of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, a wizard riding a coal-black dinosaur, a roomful of blindfolded savants, and an annoyingly playful otter.
- A Flustered Duck (Jim Aikin; 01-Apr-2009; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 090124 / Inform 7 build 5U92 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 67D1F34C-9057-421D-99D5-5EB862F4909B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Spring Thing 2009: 1st place of 4 entries.
- Download FlusteredDuck.ulx ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive