Aaron A. Reed
Revision as of 01:33, 6 November 2010 by Dswxyz
- Gourmet (2003; Z-code). IF Comp 2003: 5th place. Winner of Best Puzzles at the XYZZY Awards 2003; also finalist for Best Setting and Best Individual PC.
- Whom The Telling Changed (2005; Z-code). Spring Thing 2005: 1st place. Also was a finalist at The 2006 Slamdance Guerilla Gamemaker Competition. Winner of Best Individual NPC at the XYZZY Awards 2005; also a finalist for Best Use of Medium.
- Blue Lacuna: Sneak Preview (02-Apr-2008; Glulx). Spring Thing 2008: 3rd place.
- Blue Lacuna (full version) (26-Jan-2009; Glulx). XYZZY Awards 2009: Winner of four awards: Best Game, Best Story, Best Writing (tie), and Best Use of Medium; was also a finalist for Best NPCs and Best Individual NPC (Progue).
- Mango (with Alexei Othenin-Girard, and Duncan Bowsman; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Sand-dancer (with Alexei Othenin-Girard; 16-Aug-2010; Z-code).
Review and Article Credits
- Reviews for SPAG.
- Review of 23:15.
- Review of The Annihilation of Think.com 3.
- Review of Smile.
- Review of txt adventure.
- Sting of the Wasp (Jason Devlin; 01-Oct-2004; Z-code 5).
- All Hope Abandon (Eric Eve; 07-May-2005; TADS 3).
- Lydia's Heart (Jim Aikin; 2007; TADS 3).
- The King of Shreds and Patches (Jimmy Maher; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code 8).
- Wrote the book Creating Interactive Fiction with Inform 7.
- An Interview with Aaron A. Reed by The Slush God - June 25, 2005.
- Terra d'IF interview - by Roberto Grassi for Terra d'IF issue 7, October 2005.
- Tips from interactive fiction authors – Aaron Reed - September 18, 2010.
- Interactive Fiction, Social Progression, and Blue Lacuna: Aaron A Reed - by Jonathan Stark for Gameroni, October 30, 2010.