Revision as of 02:40, 15 October 2014 by JoshuaH (→Author Credits: : Added Miss Congeniality award for "Rover's Day Out".)
- Trainstopping (05-Aug-2007; Z-code). IntroComp 2007: Honorable mention.
- Rover's Day Out (with Jack Welch; 01-Oct-2009; Glulx). IF Comp 2009: 1st place; Winner of the Miss Congeniality award. XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist for Best Puzzles and Best Individual Puzzle (working out the controls).
- Hoosegow (with Jack Welch; 01-Feb-2010, Z-code). Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 1st place.
- Lobsters On A Plane (with Jack Welch; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- Narrow Your Eyes (with Jack Welch; 26-Mar-2012; Glulx). Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album.
- Ben Collins-Sussman and Jack Welch, Authors of Rover's Day Out - SPAG #57, February 18, 2010.
- All-text video games make a comeback Toronto Star, March 14, 2010.