Best Female PC (Erins)
Revision as of 17:17, 24 August 2006 by Dswxyz (linkified titles; added platform refs)
From the 2005 ballot:
Best character categories: award to characters that were compelling to play (for PC's) or encounter (for NPC's), who contributed significantly to the overall telling of the story and who had some depth and created interest in furthering interaction (sexual or not) with that character.
Note: A "first age game" was written prior to 2000; a "new age game" is one written on or after 2000.
- Best Female PC in a First Age Game: Emy in Emy Discovers Life (Mkj; 1998; AGT),
- Best Female PC in a New Age Game: Candy Dashwood in Academy of Spies (Adam Hendine; TADS 2).
- Best Female Player-Character: Lara Croft in Lara Croft: The Sun Obelisk (Christopher Cole; ADRIFT).
- Best Female Player-Character: British Fox in British Fox and the Celebrity Abductions (Lucilla Frost; ADRIFT).
- Best Female Player-Character: Lauren in Lauren’s Awakening (TotalDirt2000; Jun-2005; ADRIFT).