Revision as of 05:38, 22 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 1998' to '[[Category:Works in 1998')
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a widowed mortician, carrying nothing. You are in the funeral home's chapel with your mistress, Rowena. In the closed coffin here is your late wife, Ligeia, whom you secretly murdered. Rowena is carrying a flask.
Trivia and Comments
- Coffins was the first ever Speed-IF game and the only game released in the Speed-IF 1 competition.
- This game was inspired by the short story Ligeia by Edgar Allan Poe, first published in 1838.
- Coffins (Christopher Huang; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 981002 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-981002-F1D8
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 1 entry.
- Download SpeedIF01.zip from the IF Archive - The story file is coffins.z5.
- Or play it online at ifiction.org.