Commodore 32 Contest
The Commodore 32 Contest was run in 2004 by Dave Bernazzani, who challenged authors to enter Z-Code games whose story files were no larger than 32K in size. (Note that there is no Commodore 32 machine that runs Z-Code; that was just part of the premise's backstory.)
There were six entries:
- 1st Place: Endgame (Samuel T. Denton).
- 2nd Place: Turning Point (Robert Rafgon).
- 3rd Place: Amusement Park (Penczer Attila as "Algol").
- 4th Place: Downtown Train (Owen Lockett).
- 5th Place: Zombies! (Chris Cenotti).
- 6th Place: Paparazzi (EV).