Dave Lebling is a software engineer who was one of Infocom's original implementors.
- Zork a.k.a. Dungeon (with Tim Anderson, Marc Blank and Bruce Daniels; 1979).
- Zork I (with Marc Blank; publisher: Infocom; 1980; Z-code).
- Zork II (with Marc Blank; publisher: Infocom; 1981; Z-code).
- Zork III (with Marc Blank; publisher: Infocom; 1982; Z-code).
- Starcross (publisher: Infocom; 1982; Z-code).
- Enchanter (with Marc Blank; publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Suspect (publisher: Infocom; 1984; Z-code).
- Spellbreaker (publisher: Infocom; 1985; Z-code).
- The Lurking Horror (publisher: Infocom; 1987; Z-code).
- James Clavell's Shogun (publisher: Infocom; 1989; Z-code).
Review and Article Credits
- "Zork, a Computerized Fantasy Simulation Game." (with Marc Blank and Tim Anderson.) IEEE Computer, April 1979.
- "Zork and the Future of Computerized Fantasy Simulations." BYTE Magazine, December 1980.
- Reviews of 1999 Summer IF Art Show.
- Interview with Dave Lebling (archived) - XYZZYnews #8, March/April 1996.
- More Interviews With the Infocommies (Marc Blank, Dave Lebling and Steve Meretzky) (archived) - XYZZYnews #10, July/August 1996.
- Adventure Classic Gaming interview - by Philip Jong and Stephen Granade, July 2001.
- History of Zork Now Available on Gamasutra: Read Full Interviews Here! - Interviews with Dave Lebling, Marc Blank, Steve Meretzky, Howard Sherman, David Cornelson, and Nick Montfort. Interviewed by Matt Barton, June 2007.
- Discussing the emergent silliness and enduring excellence of Infocom with founder and gaming legend, Dave Lebling - by Adam Rosenberg, Digital Trends, February 2013.
- Dave Lebling on the Genesis of the Adventure Game - and the Creation of Zork - by Jaz Rignall, August 20, 2014.