|Author(s)||Jacqueline A. Lott|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are a tourist visiting chilly Disenchantment Bay on a chartered boat. You begin play in the cabin, where the captain controls his vessel. As a tourist you're not carrying many possessions, only a pair of sunglasses and a backpack holding a warm coke.
Your goal is simply to do some light fishing in the brisk Alaskan waters.
Trivia and Comments
- This game is based heavily on the Disenchantment Bay example written by Emily Short for the Inform 7 Documentation. Notably, the setup and the central puzzle are still the same. But many environmental details have been polished and expanded.
- Both the game and the example were inspired by a real boat trip taken by Emily Short, Dan Shiovitz, Sam Kabo Ashwell, and Jacqueline A. Lott to the Hubbard glacier in 2004.
- Disenchantment Bay (Jacqueline A. Lott; 06-Jan-2013; Z-code).
- Other contributors: Emily Short (created the Inform 7 example from which this game was based on).
- Release 1 / Serial number 130104 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: //F1B009C5-E955-46FD-92DD-1B4A61F319B1//
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover,
Babel metadata, Babel download, Babel cover.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- The ultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF: entry.
- Disenchantment Bay.zblorb.