Revision as of 06:47, 10 October 2011 by Dswxyz
A dragon is a fictional creature often found in fantasy games. They are usually described as large and dangerous monsters: huge scaly winged lizards with claws. Many dragons can fly and breathe fire, and some can even talk.
People called "Dragon"
- IceDragon is a pseudonym for Patrick Evans, author of Getting Back to Sleep.
- Purple Dragon is a prolific AIF author.
- SlaveDragon is the AIF author of Ginger's Island.
Events named "Dragon"
- DragonComp was a dragon themed mini-comp organized by David Cornelson in 2000.
Game titles containing the word "Dragon"
- Arya: The Dragon's Quest (publisher: Skullsoft; Archimedes).
- Blue Dragon (publisher: MP; Electron).
- Choice of the Dragon (Dan Fabulich; 2010; ChoiceScript).
- The Curse of DragonShrine (Dana Crane as "Mystery"; 2004; ADRIFT 4).
- The Damsel and the Dragon (Richard Bos; 2000; Z-code).
- The Down Dragon (Stuart Allen; 2010; JACL).
- Dragon (Peter Killworth; publisher: Acornsoft/Penguin; 1984; Electron)
- Dragon! (Adam Thornton; 2000; Z-code).
- Dragon Adventure (William Stott; 2003; Z-code and Acorn Archimedes).
- The Dragon and the Troll (Johan Berntsson; 1987; Commodore 64).
- Dragon George and the Man (Marnie Parker; 2000; Z-code).
- Dragon Hunt (Joachim Froholt; 2001; Hugo).
- Dragon Quest (Jack Lockerby; publisher: Zenobi Software; Spectrum).
- Dragon Resource Stories (Peter Berman; 2000; TADS 2).
- Dragon's Heart (SsnakeAce; 2001; ADRIFT 3.9).
- Dragon's Keep (Mike Macchesney, Rae Lynn Macchesney, Al Lowe, and Margaret Lowe, publisher: Sierra; 1982; Apple II).
- Dragonlord (Mark Silcox et al.; MS-Windows).
- Dragonsphere (Kameetrei; ADRIFT 3.8).
- The Fox, The Dragon, and The Stale Loaf of Bread (David Welbourn; 2005; Z-code).
- Garden of the Dragon (Admiral Jota; 2000; Z-code).
- The Gold Dragon (Larisalisa; ADRIFT; Russian).
- Here Be Dragons!!! (Gunther SChmidl; 2000; Z-code).
- L'ordine del Dragone I - preludio (Andrea Tupac Mollica; 2008; Z-code; Italian).
- The Princess and the Dragon (RogueAIF; 2011; TADS 3).
- The Town Dragon (David A. Cornelson; 1997; Z-code).
- Urban Dragon (Mel S; 2001; ADRIFT 3.9).
- YAGWAD a.k.a. Yes, Another Game with a Dragon! (John Kean; 2000; Z-code).
Other things called "Dragon"
- Dungeons and Dragons. A popular role-playing game that influenced the creation of Will Crowther's Adventure.
- Dragon (computer). The Dragon 32 and Dragon 64 were early home computers.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.