- The Battle of Walcot Keep (Steve Breslin, Eric Eve, Lindsey Hair, illustrator: Michael Bechard; 2004; TADS 3). 2004 IF Art Show: Entered in Event Division; Awarded an Honorable Mention.
- Illusion (2004; MS-Windows). Written in Basic. 1st Annual 1 to 2K Classic Text Adventure Competition.
- Square Circle (2004; TADS 3). IF Comp 2004: 5th place. Was a finalist for Best Puzzles at the XYZZY Awards 2004.
- The Quest of the Golden Banana (2004; TADS 3).
- All Hope Abandon (07-May-2005; TADS 3). XYZZY Awards 2005: Finalist for Best Individual NPC (Agrath), Best Individual Puzzle (moving the stone (after the labyrinth)), Best NPCs, Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Game. Temporary download link.
- Getting Started in TADS 3, a beginner's guide to TADS 3
- TADS 3 Tour Guide, a more in-depth look at the TADS 3 default library