|Author(s)||Michelle Tirto and Mike Ciul|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
- Gigantomania (writer: Michelle Tirto, programmer: Mike Ciul; 01-Oct-2010; Glulx).
- Beta-testers: Ella, George, and Darren. Extra special thanks to Peter Pears.
- Release 1 / Serial number 100930 / Inform 7 build 6E72 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 74B96A4B-FD69-4BF5-9237-BDE34232D1E4
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2010: xth place of 26 entries.
- Download Gigantomania.gblorb from the IF Archive. The story file.
- Baf's Guide line wanted. (Please replace this line with a baf game template.).
- Gigantomania - at IFDB.
SPOILER WARNING: the following links contain (potentially spoilery) reviews of this game from the current IF Comp. You might prefer to wait until you've played the game before reading them, if you intend to judge the competition and don't want to be influenced.
- Review by Philip Armstrong.
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Chris.
- Review by Conrad.
- Review (in Italian) by Francesco Cordella.
- Review by Cup of Joe.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by Gravel.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Iain Merrick.
- Review by Wendy Moon.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by Rhian.
- Review by scratchm.
- Review by Kate Sherrod.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Skeet.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.