Revision as of 08:42, 25 November 2018 by Dswxyz (+ The House (by Remington))
House or The House may refer to one of the following games:
- House (Matthew Wiltshire; 2003; ADRIFT). ADRIFT Spring Comp 2003: 3rd place of 3 entries.
- The House (Owen Parish; 2003; TADS 2).
- The House (Joe Powell; ADRIFT).
- House (Jon Ripley; 1995 and 2005; RISC OS and Z-code). One of the author's Mini-Adventure authoring system demo games.
- The House (Juan Manual Martin Castillo; 1992; Spectrum; Spanish).
- House (Kris Cyou; 2000; Quest).
- House (Jim Jones; 2002; Quest).
- House Adventure (Jack Bromby; 2007; Quest).
- The House (Jazz Remington aka "solidex"; 2007; Z-code).
- The House (Finn Rosenløv; 2011; ADRIFT). Ectocomp 2011: Tied for 7th place.
- House (Karona; 2018; TADS 3). Spring Thing 2018.
- House Tutorial (Inform) - is an Inform tutorial written by David Cornelson in 1998 for a sample game called "The House".
House or Home-related tropes:
- My Apartment - A typical coding exercise by a first-time author is to code a version of their own home.
- Family Home Mystery - The PC explores a large family home in order to solve a mystery of some kind.
- Category:Home - Games set in someone's home, such as a house or an apartment.
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.